Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sign here. And here. Oh, right there, too. And one signature here. And date here. Initial there.

So today I had my conference call with Ginger. It ended up being a little over 2 hours on the phone (whew!), but it was absolutely worth it. She answered all of my question, walked me through every single bit of the procedure with me, and took me through all the paperwork. There were a quite a few consent forms to sign, a very long health history questionnare, and some insurance beneficiary paperwork to fill out. I signed my name about 18 times at least! Once the paperwork was completed, I shipped it back off to them for their records. (They pre-paid for the shipping...they think of EVERYTHING!) I can't say enough about how thorough they have been. For an organization-junkie like me, it is really appreciated. They have thought of everything.

While we were on the phone we also went ahead and scheduled my physical and the procedure itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment